Rant!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very bloody neutral of you Will, come on take a bloody stand it's a rant you have to have a bloody opinion that we can bloody dispute

Now just like a typical bloody knowitall I've said my bloody peace, used undeniable bloody proof and now I'm running away and hiding from everyone. (especially Dave)

That's bloody it you all lost the rant and I won and you can't pick on me while I'm gone because I will cry!

Off Topic ***thread hijack****

the bloody F1's looking pretty bloody awesome tonight! Bloody Safety car out, Webber in 3rd. it's going to be a bloody nail biter. Fark yeah!

You bloody half witted nimrods, fancy picking on a bloke who's not bloody here, talk about taking bloody cheap shots. You don't see me bloody coming on here after all you buggers have pissed off and bloody making wild rants or changing the bloody topic to something bloody car related. Goddam it this is a I'm right and your bloody wrong forum not a car forum!!!

Side thought: I wonder if this has gone too far yet?
Different side thought: Nah of course not.
Alternate side thought: Probably.
PC thought: way too far.
Un-PC thought: not far enough.
Common sense thought: let's not let that get in the way.

Yeah well there is your bloody problem for a start, moving from the bloody 1980's to the bloody 1960's. Get your bloody act together I'm sick of people letting the bloody team down.

Just when I bloody think this has stopped some bloody mongrel starts it again.

Everybody shussh now Dave is on we might get in trouble.

I just had to read this thread as I had no idea wtf was going on in it.

Bloody Krafty hey.

Shane what did I do again ?

Dave.

Latest posts

Back