Rant!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave as a late comer to this thread tell us all just how much better your life is for reading such a well thought out and interesting topic.

Oh yeah and BLOODY!

This is the sort of thing I have been waiting my life for.

Thank you Krafty you have changed my life.

Dave.

So glad to keep you happy. Although I gotta admit even I didn't think it would go this far. I was just having a bit of a piss take on those who want to take things a little bit to serious when in reality we are all just words on a screen but it's mutated.

dave and krafty....what the frk are u 2 on about....

Krafty and I talk alot of shit, but I am sure you have noticed.

I am just playing Krafty's game.

This is just a pad thread.

:wash_truck: < D40 drivers dont do this as the paint will wash off. Lol.

Dave.

I am just playing Krafty's game.

:wash_truck: < D40 drivers dont do this as the paint will wash off. Lol.

And I am playing Dave's game.

AS for washing the paint off any decent hair dresser knows which products to use when washing to make sure the colour lasts.

And I am playing Dave's game.

AS for washing the paint off any decent hair dresser knows which products to use when washing to make sure the colour lasts.

Good call, made me laugh.

What did you get up to today Krafty ?

Oh and Flaming hell.

Dave.

Bloody remote tech support, the worst kind, some times I;d rather see clients face to face, although not often.

Also as you can see I also took one of your ideas and expanded on it, lets see if others don't get interested as well.

Which idea did you expand on the wasking ?

Id rather you then me doing the computer stuff, Id go insane with boredom.

Dave.

Nah it aint the boredom that kills me, it's the clients they are idiots. Most days I can get something new and quite often you even get new errors to figure out but figuring out errors that aren't there because the (l)user is too stupid to realise it or are there but they don't see them can be a nightmare.

You suggested a fishing thread the other day so I decided I'd try and start something and maybe we could get a state by state fishing thing happening

Ah righto, works for me.

On the computer side of things I can do most things but when it comes to programming I got nothing.

Dave.

Programming is for dudes in dark room with no windows and tonfoil hats. The pay is usually good but I got sick of the dark room.

Yeah I know the ones, the ones you hear about in the US who bring guns to school and make everyone pay because they were picked on.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back