Rear Wheel Carrier Mount - Pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BIG GUS

please see pics of the Mount I made for our Rear Wheel Carrier - people have been asking for details -
thanks

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 167
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 164
Nice. Did you buy that plate as angle? Or did you need to weld it up? What thickness is that plate? Cheers

the steel angle is 5mm thick,i think from memory it was just old left over angle

Is this mounted on Stock Rear Bar? cause I am thinking of getting one and for the jerry cans
sinces my plans is to use the rear space for long range fuel tank and I am on tight budget

4x4 STR if it is mild steel it will have a yield stress (sigma) of 250MPa. Stress = Force / Area with force in Neutons (kg x 9.1) and area in sqm. Look up basic engineering mechanics (statics) and obtain a copy of AS4100 Steel structures and all will be revealed ;)

4x4 STR if it is mild steel it will have a yield stress (sigma) of 250MPa. Stress = Force / Area with force in Neutons (kg x 9.1) and area in sqm. Look up basic engineering mechanics (statics) and obtain a copy of AS4100 Steel structures and all will be revealed ;)

So the answer is yes. Haha. Thanks for your answer. Il look it up

Latest posts

Back