Resale value

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its me, renovations are almost finished.

Thank !@#$, bloody sick of it.

I'm bloody sick people in Maitland. I'm about ready to murder some bastard up there who seems to think paying him a fee means he only has to do half the job and tell us half the f**king story.

Anyway as long as our stuff arrives in less time than your house reno took I'll be happy :big_smile:

I'm gunna be like Dave soon and have a big whinge because I keep paying taxes and get nothing in return. Apparently it's all the governments fault.

I used to get a bit back when I was driving the truck but realistically to get more back in July just means you've paid more than you needed to every week. If you're not getting any back then you're pretty much paying what you owe. If you end up paying in July then you should speak to the person taking tax out every week.

f@#$%d that thread up went from nissan values to a pissing contest between d40 and d22 then i done a renovation then a tax return so hows your nav

Back