Reverse cam wired from cig lighter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many wireless phones (landlines) work very close to the same frequency microwaves do and this can cause problems in homes as well. There is a heap of things working on similar frequencies in the average home and it's part of the reason so many of the more popular ones are changing frequencies but alot of the cheaper imported stuff is based on older technology and doesn't always conform the same way.

Some times it's a pain but there aren't alot of people who would not consider their reversing camera as a culprit as an around the house item that can cause intermittent interference.

a wireless tooth brush....what next !

interference is on of the problems of open frequencies. everyone uses the same or close to it. i know of guys that have picked up baby pics from baby cameras or security cameras when reversing down the drive.

people tend to forget that devices transmit a long long distance.

i used to deal with lots of problems caused by video extenders. i've picked them up over 2km's away. a devices interference range extends far further than its usable range.

Latest posts

Back