Riding Rough

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt c

Reaction score
hey Fellas
my navara is starting to get some jarring in the front end I have recently replaced the front shocks and the jarring is still there could it be worn body mounts or ball joints? it seems to be more noticeable on the passenger side, seems to bounce more when going over speed bumps then the drivers side

Did you replace the shocks with brand new ones of second handies? if they're second hands I'd be inclined to think they're maybe leaking?

Mine does the same thing on the drivers side. Feels like its a loose wheel nearly when hitting bigger speed bumps? Ball joints are all good and everything is tight. Same as you installed brand new lovells shocks thinking that was it (and they were gone) but still had the loose feeling. As i understand it i dont think its the body mounts as it feels completely wheel related so my last idea is the torsion bars. Im thinking that they have worn to the point where they sag too far and the shocks are rebounding the control arm off the bump stops repeatedly. ..maybe.....

Latest posts

Back