road rage navara on today tonight

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sell yourself short, you still have more issues than any normal person could hope to have but just not as many as that guy.

That that's just mean, dave is going to go to bed with an even bigger complex than he had if he thinks no one would pay for him. I'm sure there is plenty of people who would pay to get rid of him.

That that's just mean, dave is going to go to bed with an even bigger complex than he had if he thinks no one would pay for him. I'm sure there is plenty of people who would pay to get rid of him.

I herd his parents tried to sell him to some Gypsies....... BUT they bought him back!! so they tried to give him to some dingos but even they bough t him back.....:dontknow:

old mate must have done something (however small) to wind him up... people don't go ape shit like that for no reason. far out what a nut job though.

Unless the guy with dash cam had kidnapped a child or something then there is not much out there that would warrant this type of behavior....

This made me so any to watch, and what made it even more nail biting was the 000 Police operator didn't seem to gather the severity of what was going on, not her fault. She obviously couldn't see what was happening but you after a couple of them crunches she would have cottoned on. They say he has since made himself known and he will hand himself in tomorrow, we'll see.

The way i was feeling watching this I would've turned around while he was hurt on the ground and mowed him down..... And probably slap his loudmouth missus.

Absolutely disgusting and for me at least uncalled for.getting worked up just thinking about it.

Bronwie

Probably off his head on drugs or roid rage.

He'll come unstuck one day, someone will flog him.

Doesn't matter how good a fighter you're, there's always someone better.

Old mate has definately done something to work him up. There has to be more to the story, which i'm sure we will hear after he hands himself in today. I also bet that if old mate didn't have the dash cam, he would have had a go at ramming old mate out of the way.

Latest posts

Back