road rage navara on today tonight

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this guy and he is a genuine ****wit. Went to school together and used to ride bmx with him. My missus brother also lived with him for about a year and let's just say it was an experience for him.

No doubt there were others watching last night who know him and wouldn't hesitate to dob him in to the coppers!

Easy to say but I would have done my absolute best to run the guy over. Give him the chance to get out of his car then line him up.

What a tool.

I got a mouthful for slowing down coming into a 60 zone one time.

Other than that I only have to deal with roos, emus and the occassional eagle and echidna.

I got a mouthful for slowing down coming into a 60 zone one time

That happened to me last week when I was riding the Harley, this f-wit in a D40 with a rusty tandem trailer come flying around me gesturing and yelling out the window and cuts back in and I have to swerve hard (and Harleys don't swerve well) into the dirt before his trailer hit me.

I followed him (at a distance) for a while so I could try and get his ute rego but I couldn't see it due to the builders crap on his trailer so I pulled over.

Nothing like as bad as the crazy on the news though!

G'day folks!

I am absolutely shocked and stunned by that dick-brain!

What i would give to have been in that situation. I know one thing for sure, if that was me, he would be carried by six of his family and friends before Christmas and i would be judged by 12 citizens in a Court of law!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Probably off his head on drugs or roid rage.

He'll come unstuck one day, someone will flog him.

Doesn't matter how good a fighter you're, there's always someone better.

My thoughts exactly !! Most people won't stop or get out !! Then someone you don't expect will give you a flogging.:chainsaw:

Yeah, his excuse was, "the video is fake". .... As bad as this was, I think there has to be more to the story? But nothing excuses that behaviour tho.

I didn't see this on then news but watched the YouTube clip. This is bloody disgusting and appalling behaviour. No-one should have to deal with that sort of craps. And for him to turn himself on a couple of days later tells me he was on some shit and the girl the same. I showed the wife and told her to be careful and start taking the nav more often to work cause our roads are getting worse and worse and to use the bullbar if required to push them out of the way. Don't stop for nothing and lock your doors.

This guy should be jailed for a long time for that sort of craps.

yeah saw the follow up, what a tool, he knows he is in the wrong when he says i the vid is a fake!, oh and the ute not even his?? how the hell would you explain all the damage??

bryan

Not being his explains why he wasn't too worried about having the guy run in to it or how he treated it.

Yup! I too would have just ran the prick over! Kill him dead fark'n!

G'evening mate,

I would not have run over this farken worm!

I would have pulled over to the nature strip and farken flogged the snot bags out of this scrote!

PS, I love Bullies and fark-sticks! The more they are souped up on drugs the better. I love inflicting PAIN to arsehole's!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

I actually re watched the movie on YouTube and although that behavior is not acceptable the guy in the video says he got chased after the nav got rear ended when he put on his brakes. I would be pissed off if someone slammed their brakes on in front of me resulting in me being in a crash and then driving off.

Brett

G'evening mate,

I would not have run over this farken worm!

I would have pulled over to the nature strip and farken flogged the snot bags out of this scrote!

PS, I love Bullies and fark-sticks! The more they are souped up on drugs the better. I love inflicting PAIN to arsehole's!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Even that is not worth it as you find yourself in court and spending a shit load of money..

I actually re watched the movie on YouTube and although that behavior is not acceptable the guy in the video says he got chased after the nav got rear ended when he put on his brakes. I would be pissed off if someone slammed their brakes on in front of me resulting in me being in a crash and then driving off.

Brett

Even if the Mazda driver had to use his brakes either to stop for a light or avoid an accident the guy behind was obviously to close and not paying attention. Surely he was pulling over to exchange details in a civil way. Yet there is no reason for the nav drivers attitude and what he did.

Latest posts

Back