Robbos40 navara replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbos40

Reaction score
Hey guys picked up the nav replacement on the Friday I know it's not a Nissan but all good. Have got a lot of work to do to get it ready for the bush first on the list is to get rid of the intake on the snorkel fark it's ugly
See you on the tacks.
Robbo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 16,928
a good mate of mine had one and just got rid of it and replaced it for a PATROL because the cruiser kept doing uni's and breaking left hand side CV's(something to do with the traction control forcing the brakes on too hard and the power just ripping the CV to bits) and a few other on going probs.
I hope you have better luck with yours.

nice one mate.... i agree the snorkle head is ugly. maybe turn it in to a letter box... it looks like one... enjoy your new ride and dont listen to the knockers, all cars break when the nut behind the wheel comes undone...

nice one mate.... i agree the snorkle head is ugly. maybe turn it in to a letter box... it looks like one... enjoy your new ride and dont listen to the knockers, all cars break when the nut behind the wheel comes undone...

you are wright about the fact that "all cars break" the only trouble with my mates one is he is the most cautious driver i know and never pushes it too hard, the trouble is that with the TRACTION CONTROL turned on it actually caused too much strain on the cv's causing there demise. Apparently when he looked on a yota forum there were more then a few that had the exact same issue, all LEFT hand side CV breakages. Im not sure if all the models come with traction control but if they do i would NOT be using it all the time, ive seen one of the cv's he pulled out and it was nasty!

As i said i know all cars break just like the D40 front diff ect but if you are aware of the issue you can prolong or maybe even avoid it happening to your self........maybe....:hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Back