Roof Mesh Basket V Roof mesh platform

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SER11Y

Reaction score
Anyone got any experience with the roof mesh baskets or the roof mesh platforms? (without sides). What is best? It will mainly be used for extra storage when going away n stuff. I was thinking of getting the platform style as i can still cary long loads without the ends on it. Just fitted a set of Prorack HD whispbars to my truck and I'm about to fit awning etc.

I like baskets, but see your point about carrying long items. The ARB rack with sides but no ends is probably the best compromise.

Shame you're not in Tassie - I have a Rhino basket I used to have on my D40 but don't use anymore. You could have had it for a 6 pack of coke (but not that pepsi shit lol)

gahhh That would have been perfect haha. I was in autobahn today and I'm pretty sure ill just get the flat mesh platform. The guy did suggest the basket style and just cut the ends out. Not a bad idea. See whats on sale at the time i guess

Latest posts

Back