Roof mount LED light bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maho

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I Went out camping Friday night with the family and got stuck on a boggy track with a few trees down. Progress got slowed right up and eventually we were out there in the pitch black, unhooking the camper trailer and doing a 20 point turn on the track to turn around (I forgot the chainsaw).

So the conclusion I came to was, I need more light on the car!

I don't have a bull bar yet, but have a rola roof rack up top. I was thinking of putting an LED light bar, mounted on the underside of the roof rack.

Has anyone done this? What's the best value for money brand going around? With the size, is it just a matter of buying the longest you can afford?

Matt

If your just looking for lighting in general in the situation you were in then you could get away with the smaller round or square work lights .Much cheaper and it means you can face some forward some rear.

I do have a LED work light on a rear tool box, which came in very handy for having to reverse and unhook in the dark.

We hit ALOT of pot holes too on the road too, so I was thinking the light bar would be safer for driving anyhow....

I run a baja designs 20inch lightbar on my bullbar along with HID lights, the LED light bar is amazing, soo much light all around, baja designs has a lifetime warranty and is produced in the united states, the bar is of very high quality, I got mine from roo systems in brisbane from around $660 on sale, hope this helps

Latest posts

Back