Roof mounted switch blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to mount switch blocks on the hump between the sun visors , i had an idea i could mount a pair of these , any thoughts ?

I would like to thank the dude at NISS4X4 ,who besides me not actually buying anything , showed me what i needed to see in regards to the head lining , so if anyone's contemplating this , now you know whats under your head lining and how much room you have

I have seen you can get them in different switch numbers from 1 up and some mounts are modular .If you want to search on Evilbay look for Carling Switch
$(KGrHqZHJE0FEq4VI,teBRN0QClzbw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEoFEyDfE!kMBRN0VqrozQ~~60_12.JPG

This guy seems to stock most things carling
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Hotwiring-Oz/_i.html?_nkw=carling&submit=Search&_sid=313818175

I have seen you can get them in different switch numbers from 1 up and some mounts are modular .If you want to search on Evilbay look for Carling Switch
$(KGrHqZHJE0FEq4VI,teBRN0QClzbw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEoFEyDfE!kMBRN0VqrozQ~~60_12.JPG

This guy seems to stock most things carling
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Hotwiring-Oz/_i.html?_nkw=carling&submit=Search&_sid=313818175

that is exactly what the switch block is iam looking at , but i can get them way cheaper then flee bay , $ 15.00 for the genuine nava switch and $ 4.00 for the block components

Hey I wasnt looking for the cheapest lol
The switches are either a Carling unit or a copy of a Carling.
There are heaps of guys who do custom units like Bunny Burners instead of the words driving Lights

Iam a bit lost ? , i have all the lights , their light force and light bars , all i need is switches and somewhere to mount them ,ohh and those switches and block are narva ones

Not really , buy 6x illuminated rocker switches @ 25-30 each , i don't think the price is all that bad

If i mount them in the overhead section iam looking to do , i want them easily identified , and ill mount 2 banks of 5 so as i will have spares pre wired , ( only want to do this once ) at the moment i only have use / need for 4

Goood idea , but mine don't have the bracket , but the headlining is the same , i would have to pull the headlining out and fit a bracket then the console , if i was going to go to all that trouble i would just fit an outback roof console and be done with it , which i still may do

That's the same modular system I'm going to put in my rear battery box for the water pump fridge etc, there is a flea bay mob that sells them if you haven't found it yet,
I would love some in the cab too but the 2011 st model doesn't have the dash space like the stx does I'll be watching the roof install though it's a good spot

Latest posts

Back