Roothy (4wdaction) need's our help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLadnar

Reaction score
We need everyones help.
The NSW gov. is planning too screw over all 4wd owners, we need too stop them NOW!
Don't let them take away a great family past time.
Please sign the online partition set up by 4wd action

Roothy's urgent message to all 4WDers | Roothy's urgent message for all 4WDers

We all need too stand together, even guys and girls from other states. you know they'll come for you next.

Ok guys, I can see that 31 people have veiwed this thread. Please let us know your thoughts, or just that you signed up.
With out everyone together they'll take away all our rights.

lol as if it wont, look at everything their trying too push on us. smoking laws, stupid car laws, carbon taxes, making us pay for water pumped out of the ocean when it falls free out of the sky.
Unless people stand up and say "gov. go F*#k youself" they'll continue to do what they want.

lladnar-albums-lladnar-picture1239-eureka.jpg

You can believe what you want to believe but at the end of the day these petitions come along every few months and scream for our attention and who benefits the most from any of the petitions brought up on this forum and the many other forums they are posted on. The website instigating the poll. In three months time BoreWheel Drive Action will be telling us we need to resign the petition for bullbars, despite the experts claiming the last bullbar petition was a success. It's targeted advertising at its best because it works.

Ahh well then, if no one cares, just get dave to delete this thread then.

And thats just how the winging minorety are reaking this country, because the majority wont speak up. untill it's too late.

I believe it's only NSW. Unlucky. I'll think of you as i'm driving around the WA National parks and endless beaches (except that bastard near Bunbury that has a big rock outcrop, that one ends)

This is the 3rd we will single handedly save the 4WD petition from this publication. Not counting the bullbars, left kits and whatever else they have saved.

i have no problem signing it, but this is the 3rd or 4th time. I just can't see it happening as there are just to many dollars in the accessories industry.

The greenies will attack at any angle,it doesn't matter if this is a petition to not limit the number of tooth picks restaurants can give out,it should be signed.

can't be bothered clicking on the link, can anyone be bothered pasting it into this thread for me?
I recon with some of his recepies toothy would have more to worry about than his petition

The greenies will attack at any angle,it doesn't matter if this is a petition to not limit the number of tooth picks restaurants can give out,it should be signed.

In order to prevent the spread of diseases I think we need a petition to force restaurants to individually wrap toothpicks so that after Fred picks his nose then grabs one, the one I want to use won't be contaminated.

Is this VSI50 again?

*yawn*

I better head over and do my civic duty, since I don't want to lose my 17" lift or my 48" tyres.

Signed it a couple of weeks ago!

Question, how many of you used to legally own a repeater .22 rifle? How many still legally own one?
I don't think the guys over at 4wdaction do these things for the fun of it, love them or not they're passionate about four wheeling in all forms.

Cheers Brad

Signed it a couple of weeks ago!

Question, how many of you used to legally own a repeater .22 rifle? How many still legally own one?

Cheers Brad

i grew up with several .22's and 223's ect all semi auto
dont own any now

That was my point Sparra, they were hardly M1 assault rifles but still got banned by pencil pushers and hysterical's without any clue amongst them! That's why I whole heartedly support anything like this latest campaign from 4WDAction. Don't give an inch!

PS. As long as the hysterical's are on my side I can stomach them!! haha

Cheers Brad

Latest posts

Back