Roothy (4wdaction) need's our help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 4 shot semi-auto shotgun and the bleeding heart got that banned, It was only good for shooting ducks in mid flight, it was too big, bulky and slow too reload to use to kill people.
But the no idea whiners got it banned.
If they wanted to be realistic and compromise about people who enjoy family 4wding and the people that build these mosters that should only be on a tough truck track. But they don't so, f@#k'em don't let them have there way.

Guns really ain't my thing but I am sick to death of this country turning into a Nanny/Communist state.

The sooner Gillard, Rudd, Swan, Garret and that ex union !@#$wit are voted out the better.

2050 Labour might get back in.

One things for sure. Labour are going to lose alot of seats the next election.

One things for sure. Labour are going to lose alot of seats the next election.

There's no doubt about that Dave. I can't see myself voting for them for a long time to come. The unfortunate side is, Labor are sending the budget so far in the red that when Libs do get in they are going to have to make so many cuts to get back in the black that we will all lose. And to top it off Lib will hold so much power that it won't be an issue. Workchoices, wage reductions, increase GST, medicare overhaul, the list will go on and on. But I don't think they will have a choice. Atleast they have a track record of giving it back eventually once things are under control again. I just think the next 15years are going to be tough for everyone.

There shouldn't be political parties. They should all be inderpendants. That way they would all vote on legislation with the best interest of thier electrates (the people who put them there) in mind instead of voting for a stupid idea because the party says so.

I will give Labour this though.

They will spend money on infrastucture.

The Hunter has been over developed and under funded for to long.

The royalties from the mines were headed to Sydney. Lets face it, the majority of NSW population is there.

The Royalties should be staying in the regions that are being destroyed by mining. Not in a area that has more money then the rest of NSW.

But keep the Sydeny siders happy and you win the election.

This country has gone to shit, nothing is Australian anymore.

Its all foriegn owned. The Hunter Valley and Port Stephens is mostly Chinese owned now.

You'd be surprised Dave, it's not just the Chinese, a lot of stuff is being bought up by brazil, south Africa, and I know it not a country put Muslims are buy a lot too.
It's time people in this country started wearing a bit of patriotism on they sleeves and stop living by the old saying "she'll be right mate". It's time we started saying "no more"

Yeah that doesn't suprise me Brad.

Its all about globalisation.

Hey the Green's are in power, need I say more.

Back