SA Members list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
Camo from Mt barker here,been here for a while but never introduced myself.
got a white D40 king cab with 33's and a lift.im usually tearing up sand dunes at goolwa or getting into trouble in a mud pit that im not suppose to be in.
Always keen for a quick drive tho.....

Wow!

Lots of you guys are very close to where I live; Kevin @ TTG!

Until tomorrow - 2010 D22 with ARB canopy in polar white.

After tomorrow - 2013 D22 without a canopy in polar white lol!

Thanks camo.b! :=)

I pick it up at 4pm tomorrow. I need to tow with it for work, so I've got to get 800km's up on it real quick so not to void the warranty.

I'm leaning towards Melrose for this W/E. We haven't spent any quality time in that area for a few years, so it will be great to have a look around again.

The D22 I'm trading in is a great ute! We've taken it everywhere & its been sensational. The new bloke has a lot to live up to lol!

I'm thinking of blooding the new one by heading up to Cameron Corner/dig tree via Broken Hill in early September & then heading down via Cordillo Downs - Birdsville Track.

Cheers mate,

Kevin.......... :)

Sounds good melrose is a lovley place,i havent seen it for about 15 i think....just found out we have a boys trip on this weekend past swan reach somwhere.bit of a wood run,few drinks and bit of meat turning on the spit.cant wait...hoping for some mud.:)

Sounds good melrose is a lovley place,i havent seen it for about 15 i think....just found out we have a boys trip on this weekend past swan reach somwhere.bit of a wood run,few drinks and bit of meat turning on the spit.cant wait...hoping for some mud.:)

Enjoy your trip mate! Sounds like fun :)

Hey guys thought I would add my location,
I live in Morphett Vale and drive an '09 D40 RX duel cab. It has a Nissan steel bull bar with 220mm lights on it. Will be looking to do a lift kit in the future.

Hey guys, Adrian here, live in brahma lodge area and got a 04 str zd30.

a pic of the dirty whore parked at work after some mid night 4x4ing...

Hey guys I live in Prospect and have a series 1 D22, have had a bit of fun modding it to date and have fitted my own turbo etc to the QD32 donk :)

Here is a picture of my d22 navara 2010 str

993652_10152178116554572_1214847176_n.jpg

Last edited:
Aaron - mates call me "Faz" - 2013 STX 550 in Humbug Scrub (between Kersbrook and One Tree Hill) currently stock standard but booked into ARB for cosmetic sugery

Last edited:
Would be good to get everyone out for a day at loveday 4x4 adventure park or overnighter there.

Or somewhere else good?

Hey I'm Gordy. Im from the southern suburbs
I've got a white, 2010 D22 diesel

Would be good to get everyone out for a day at loveday 4x4 adventure park or overnighter there.

Or somewhere else good?

Oooh that sounds like fun!!! I've never been there before but heaps of my mates go all the time lol

Latest posts

Back