SA Members list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gday kwaka, and gday all, id be down for a catch up im pretty sure ive driven past a few of ya up here around salisbury. saunders gorge sounds good, but ive never been to the morgan quarry....? just a suggestion its doable for a day trip.... lunch at the pub too!

ive had a couple of mates go there. its a bit full on but as usual there are chicken tracks around the place. its behind the caravan park. id be keen to check it out. ive also heard there are a few dirt bike riders that get up there to, you would want to be on the lookout for em tho.

Hi all,

Nathan from Paralowie and I have a Spanish 07 D40 RX. The only mods so far are 50mm lift with Ultimate shocks and Dobinson springs, canopy, BFG's and Brown Davis bash plates. Currently working on some homemade drawers and next up will probably be a bar and rock sliders once I find a reasonable set for a decent price.

Josh from Roseworthy here.

Keen to do a few things If I can fit them into my busy schedule

Brad here from Western Suburbs. Waiting on my new D40 dual cab to arrive. Have done some 4wding around the place, mostly beach/dune stuff and have checked out Saunders Gorge. Definitely keen to get into some more and get to any local meet ups :)

Hey, Craig from Parafield Gardens. Drive a Stock standard D40 STX T/D. Just got back from doing the Mllicent to Robe beach 4x4 trip and need to do some Mods. Any help in lift, under body protection, snorkal, roof racks, oh and side step/sliders as i just bent both of mine.
Cheers.

I know a guy they used to call Bulldozer because he used to go to the pub, dig up a root and then leave. His mate was wombat because he used to eat roots and leaves. Are you related? Welcome to the forums anyway.

Latest posts

Back