Saggy bum!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
Is there any way to tell if your arse end is sagging. I have a 2 inch lift and I was dumb enough not to take a measurement when the lift was done. I have been staring at it for that long that Some days it looks as though it has other days it looks ok.

^Look in the mirror!

Oh, you mean suspension - right! Do a search for measurements on here!

Haha... I tell my wife all the time! I have checked for measurents but they all seem for style side dual cabs. Anyone got measurements for a alloy tray?

Take off your wife's high heels then get the measurements from your a-hole to the ground..:ha:.........well thats what i do any way :confused2:

OR you could measure from the chassis to the axle on a stock ute then check the same spot on yours.

Last edited:
Is that 775 from the bottom of the rim to the tray or is that the gap that Nathan suggested. Does anyone know the measurement from the axle to the chassis as Nathan suggestedl?

Mate i think your best bet might be to drop into a Nissan stealership with a tape measure, just tell them your checking things for when you BUY a new one off them.....just to keep their hopes up hahaha

Latest posts

Back