SANOG - Sand Driving Weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will free up almost any weekend and are definatly still keen. Maybe pick a month and put up a poll to see which weekend gets the most votes. Or just throw a dart at a calender.

hey guys even though im not in the 'club' any more id still be keen to come for an overnighter and a few beers of course, most dates are good with me...... that is if im still compatible,not in a d22 any more but still in a nissan.......hahahahaha:nono:

hey guys even though im not in the 'club' any more id still be keen to come for an overnighter and a few beers of course, most dates are good with me...... that is if im still compatible,not in a d22 any more but still in a nissan.......hahahahaha:nono:

What's this??? Sold the green machine! Ah that's ok, you've come from good stock (D22) so you are always part of the "club".:pleasantry:

Maybe we should try a catch up somewhere for a meet & greet before any trips. the las time we tried a get together it started off well but ended up with only 3 nav's (@ Saunders). maybe a meet up before for some planning etc will get some extra confirmations.

What about a pub meal somewhere central, like the Hackney or the Walkers hotel?

Also, i see a few local additions on 4X4 earth, maybe a quick one could work too???

http://www.4x4earth.com.au/

Maybe we should try a catch up somewhere for a meet & greet before any trips. the las time we tried a get together it started off well but ended up with only 3 nav's (@ Saunders). maybe a meet up before for some planning etc will get some extra confirmations.

What about a pub meal somewhere central, like the Hackney or the Walkers hotel?

Excellent suggestion! I am keen just need a date.

Pick a date and I should be fine. Maybe I can get that chance to have a perve at those sliders Boss

:ha:

at least you could have chosen a saturday night instead ... its only an 8 hour drive for me to sneek over for a dineer and a couple of drinks, then i could drive home on the sunday (when i sober up that is)

Latest posts

Back