Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I new it would be shorter that part didnt worry me tbo id just put a longer tounge in the towbar and remove rear step but he still reckons it wont fit :'( anyway dont matter he wont post so meh

If you guys need some heavy cabling, Supercheap auto's sale includes a 2.5m set of 100A jumper leads for $9.95. That's $1.99 a metre (because you get both red and black). Could ask Jaycar to match it but I doubt they will since they sell their 4GA (110A) cable for $8.90 a metre.

qqc d22 said:
Umm what i dont understand lol. if the question is do i wanna sell it yeah i wanna off the whole tub draws and canopy but have been to lazy to put it on ebay. when i get time i will

Why do you want to get rid of them?

I new it would be shorter that part didnt worry me tbo id just put a longer tounge in the towbar and remove rear step but he still reckons it wont fit :'( anyway dont matter he wont post so meh

it will fit without the rear step. you could always get someone in nsw to pick it up for you and drop it off to a freight yard

I wanna go to a tray back. i was planing on putting a tray on there the week i bought it but like the look of the tub. unfortunatly its just not practical for me as i just need more room and to not have to worry about paint on the back of it for work :(

I wanna go to a tray back. i was planing on putting a tray on there the week i bought it but like the look of the tub. unfortunatly its just not practical for me as i just need more room and to not have to worry about paint on the back of it for work :(

You could easily install a full width, full length, platform in the tub and a pair of drawers with three sheets of plywood and a few screws.

I was interested in swapping mine to a tray, but have since decided to leave it until there is plenty of spare cash/or it rusts out.

On ebay cant liom my phone but if you search d22 navara look at newly listed there is a guy selling brand new combo steel whinch bar 9000lb tmax winch and led bar light for $1450.
I thought that was good buying. wish i hadnt allready put a bar on mine now

On ebay cant liom my phone but if you search d22 navara look at newly listed there is a guy selling brand new combo steel whinch bar 9000lb tmax winch and led bar light for $1450.
I thought that was good buying. wish i hadnt allready put a bar on mine now

Looks like a good deal

It fit all bars from 99-12 thats why they do I guess. I think it's stupid I would have bought it this week as I don't like the genuine bar. Maybe an MCC bar is the way to go

25% off at Repco Sat 18th & Sunday 19th August. Of course they have exclusions like GPS, batteries etc.

####Auto club members only. Australia Wide###

Last edited:
Back