Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCF has 12000p winches with plasma rope for $599. iv seen one of these winches in action on my mates truck and it impressed me. Might not be the best but good value...

roothys got the shits sale
5673c90_20.jpg
some good prices
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kota...uality-products-discounted-prices/1019238080#

Last edited:
just called in to tigerz 11 store in newcastle (kotara near all 4x4)
say what you will bout roothy and his gang but they have some good stuff at realistic prices
i spent $150 and got a good tyre deflater (arb copy) for free
now ive got a spare

Last edited:
Has anyone looked into mr wheel deal and sd wheels in the states??

Got quoted for 4x285/70/17 mickey Thompson mtz with Kmc xd addict rim.

Both came in $2400 with shipping!!

I've seen that movie so many times and pulled it apart . The end scene where the dodge crashes . I looked at it frame by frame they swapped it for a black valliant. :(

RACQ Members:

ReMEMBER to save 30%* storewide at Repco this Saturday and Sunday only!!

Get into Repco this weekend for a massive 30%* off storewide. That's triple the usual 10% discount. Hurry, offer is only available Saturday 20 July and Sunday 21 July.

If you miss this weekend, you can still save 20%^ off storewide before 31 July.

Repco has a huge range of all things automotive and over 65 stores across Queensland, so visit a store this weekend for 30%* off or 20%^ off before 31 July. Simply show your RACQ membership card at the time of purchase to save.

For your nearest Repco store visit the Repco website.

Cheers,

The RACQ Team

You may have heard othe radio/TV that super cheap autos are having a 20% off storewide sale (and it is actually on ALL stock) but come on lads, if you are going to jack the prices up the day before the sale please don't be so obvious about it:

20130720_142216.jpg

Leaving the old price on the shelf with the special price (which is higher) above it is a bit lame.

They still knock 20% off the total bill at the till, but on this basis toy are only getting about 13% off the ACTUAL price.

Cheers for letting me know!

ReMEMBER to save 30%* storewide at Repco this Saturday and Sunday only!!

Get into Repco this weekend for a massive 30%* off storewide. That's triple the usual 10% discount. Hurry, offer is only available Saturday 20 July and Sunday 21 July.

If you miss this weekend, you can still save 20%^ off storewide before 31 July.

Repco has a huge range of all things automotive and over 65 stores across Queensland, so visit a store this weekend for 30%* off or 20%^ off before 31 July. Simply show your RACQ membership card at the time of purchase to save.

For your nearest Repco store visit the Repco website.

Cheers,

The RACQ Team

Back