Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point...and how accurate are they too? Had a squizz at the last few pics on the link...appears to have a boost/pressure sensor the the wiring to the boost guage.

Sent question off this arvo and haven't heard back yet.....

Looks like the boost might be ok, and yeah the range for a d22 is fine.

EGT pyro is iffy.... So waiting to see what they say. Autobarn wanted $300 for a 60mm pyro which was a bit of a joke

reply so far is as follows (at least it was same day):

"Dear ljacko78,

Landcruiser is just a search term, they will work with your Navara.

We ship them out with our express courier and if you purchase them this evening you will have them before the weekend.

Thanks,
Carmen
GREATER AUTOMOTIVE"

I have since queried the EGT prob if its a normal screw in and also how long all the wires / hoses are....

i got my 5-22X56 NXS cheap, because a guy was getting a divorce and needed to liquidate some assets, they're heavy but the glass is awesome!

Storewide and australia wide?

Discount applies to full retail price and excludes catalogue and discounted lines, transmissions, engines & cylinder heads, sat navigation products, equipment, gift cards, combo deals and trade purchases. Store stock only. Offer valid Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 October, 2013

Latest posts

Back