Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For queenslanders
D22 white or black sunraysia 16x7 wheels with 265/75/16 maxxis bighorn 762 fitted and balanced $1448 from browns plains bob Jane tmart. Don't know whether it is good price but seemed decent to me

I glad one finally showed up for you Gonzo I was beginning to think all hope was lost.

Was wandering through my local Bunnings yesterday (which is usually a mistake) and came across the 6.0m version of these with carry bag (yippee).
tiedowns.gif

They were ticketed on special at $23.95 but scanned at $11.95 so I went back and brought two more sets. Don't know if they are the same special price at all Bunnings, or if they are coded wrong where they are on special but for the price they'll do most of what I want them too.

The scanning stuff up does however make up for the two hose joiners that I brought which Bunnings charge a special price of $3.67 each and Coles sell for $2.12 each normal price. Bloody Bunnings the cheapest at everything be stuffed it's only when things are coded wrong they turn out cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought i would post this as i was looking on ebay and seen it

DP POWER CHIP FOR SALE
Model number DP31M2
Please visit dpchip.com for more information, and to see if this is the right model for your Navara.
its Navara 2.5 CRD, Only fitted to car under 12 months still 4 years of warranty left
Huge power gains great for towing and fuel economy,
Outcomes expected:

128Kw-145Kw

403Nm-443Nm

Includes wiring loom, takes less than half an hour to install, just plug in and go.

Latest posts

Back