Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not likely the current recall is only for 06-08, they are still 2 years behind the current batch.

Anyone get a Bob Jane brochure? They're flogging Maxxis 265-70 R16 ATs for $199 a pop. Score yourself a free Bob Jane racing jacket for buying 4 of them.

The question is, are they worth having?

Bugger the jacket, it's too hot to wear that at the moment. By "they" the intention was to indicate the multiple, not singular ("it") so I kinda meant the jars of peanut butter on the shelf in your shed, but if we wanna talk tyres we can do that too.

Bugger the tyres I've no need for them but good jackets are hard to come by and it's good sense to be prepared for winter even when it's 8 months away. I used to have a BJ jacket that was quite good and I'd consider another one but if you really want to limit yourself to just tyres I'm fine with that too.

I don't even have an ebay account but in all seriousness I would have asked such a question if I'd had the chance.

Latest posts

Back