Shameless Sale Promotion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a bit of a plug for a sale that will be going on at all Dick Smith stores tomorrow night from 5-8pm. There are some real good bargains to pick up just before Christmas, I don't normally promote any of our sales but this one is actually pretty good.
VIPNight.jpg

Maitland and Greenhills stores.

Dunno how the Maitland store is still running.

Didn't mind it, just hated dealing with whinging customers who would buy at Harvey Norman, The Good Guys and then ring us to tell them how to plug in a HDMI cable, component or RCA leads.

DSE say enough about themselves with out Dave being associated with them.

Hey, Pat, do you guys sell Macs? Daughter wants one for Uni next year. PM me if you want.

Tell her to use the Apple education discount (about 5%), retail outlets won't ever reduce macs (well very rarely) they always give the oh its an apple they sell themselves excuse.

She may be better off with a windows PC though, one of my mates at Uni this year was trying to read word documents on his apple and half the equations wouldn't show up (this was in a physics class).

No nothing so sinister, but lets face it the thread was started by a DSE employee, I'm not going to offend everyone, just you.

Yeah as if I could work there, I know what electronic components are and I can build stuff with a soldering iron, some solder and a few bits and pieces. I can sell boxed shit though! :ha:

They have virtually gotten rid of all the electronics now.

Jaycar still does all of it though.

Yeah their stores are hit and miss too. Gotta buy stuff online if you are serious these days. But lets not take anything away from DSE, Dick Does.......Sell Shit :big_smile:

They do have some good deals, staff discount sucks arse though.

Like 5% from memory.

Selling boxed crap like TV's, set top boxes and gaming consoles is a competitive market plenty of retailers are having trouble due to the amount of competition, profit margins may be reasonable but the only real upside is most of that crap sells itself so offering staff too much of a discount would eat into the executives meal salaries. :sarcastic:

Hey, Pat, do you guys sell Macs? Daughter wants one for Uni next year. PM me if you want.

Sorry mate, only just saw your message, no I don't sell Macs, I think the Bridge Mall store can get them in but not 100% sure.
As for pricing on anything apple, it has nothing to do with it selling it self or not it has everything to do with the price apple sells it to retailers for. TakE for example the Ipod, you could go to 10 different stores and find a price variance of maybe $3, Appe will only let you sell there product under very strict conditions and pricing is just one of them.

Latest posts

Back