Silly question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to be really entertaining, you could make a fake "fat man" belly with the tap below it, and your mates could line up and drink straight from the tap.

You might get a few weird looks, but you could always wear a bright pink hat and eyeliner.

Years ago i used to work with a bloke who cut a 20 litre plastic bottle in half and hung it with wire under the bonnet in the engine bay. We used to get picked at randon leaving work by security. Not once did they ever look under the bonnet but would search everywhere else. pretty good spot!

you could just put a 44 gal drum in the back of the ute, with a hand fuel pump on it and say its extra fuel, (you came a long way) when no ones looking crank the pump and start drinking ya 44 gals of bourbon LOL

Door trims!!! Works every time, ive done it for summernats about 5 or 6 times, bathhurst, every event i go to, try putting a flashing amber light on your roof, the ones that plug into your ciggie lighter and you might even get in for free, that one has only worked for me once tho ;(

Latest posts

Back