Size Rims And tyres With 2" Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D40NAVY

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I've got a 2" lift using just the spacers and extended shackles for now but looking at upgrading to proper soon,
I just want to know what size rims and tyres will fit, I want to get sunnyraiser rims and 16x8 correct? Also I want good set of muddies or what will be best 32's or 33's?

I want the tyres to stick outta the guards abit to for tuffness so anyone help me out to the size of tyres for my application?
Thanks in advance

Hey y'all,

I've got a 2" lift using just the spacers and extended shackles for now but looking at upgrading to proper soon,
I just want to know what size rims and tyres will fit, I want to get sunnyraiser rims and 16x8 correct? Also I want good set of muddies or what will be best 32's or 33's?

I want the tyres to stick outta the guards abit to for tuffness so anyone help me out to the size of tyres for my application?
Thanks in advance

On my 2013 spain d40 i have 285/70/17 summit mud hogs on stock 17inch allorsys with only a 2 inch body lift i get a slight scrub on the drivers mud guard mid turn and at full lock the tyre touches the chassis on the passenger side.

Stock offets are your best bet when fitting bigger tyres with minimal lift. The larger the offset the bigger the radius the tyre moves when turning leaving more chance to hit the inner guards.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back