slide on canopy for d22 for a tub

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late reply yeah I do have a few pics il up load them soon.
Just a little update I have now hinged all the door and all I need to do is cut off all the over hanging bits.

Sorry for the late reply u do have some pics il post them up soon.
Just a little update in hinged all the doors. All that's left is to cut the overhanging bits and tidy it up.

Some pic of the doors on. the only thing i havent got is a pic with the front door on but i will take a pic as soon as i can.

Attachments

• IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0464.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG0463.jpg
    IMAG0463.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0462.jpg
    IMAG0462.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAG0461.jpg
    IMAG0461.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMAG0460.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 181
Yeah it sure is mate. I was thinking I might have to paint it. You sould see it when there is sun shining on it. I reckon you could cook eggs on it or bind the people next to you or behind.

its finally on but not quite finished yet. most of the hard work is done now its all the little things left like paint the hole lot inside and out, interior light, gas struts and stands so i dont have to lift it by hand because its so heavy. not sure when il be doing all that but il get there.

just an up date. due to rain today i went to a friends work shop to make the stands for the canopy but didnt finish them so i have to finish them at home now. i didnt manage to take pics of the stands but i finally got some pics of the canopy on the car but there are not that good. getting there sloooowwwwly :redcool:

Attachments

• IMAG0556.jpg
    IMAG0556.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 192
  • IMAG0554.jpg
    IMAG0554.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMAG0553.jpg
    IMAG0553.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAG0549.jpg
    IMAG0549.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 170
Thanks. It's not what I had in mind it was going to look like but its close to it. Can't wait to finish it completely. Should I spray the whole thing or leave it with the stainless steel look? any suggestions

it has been a while since i updated last Joshp82. i have been very busy the last 3 months. i have done some work and i have some what finished it. i have put it on the car and used it a couple of times all that left is to stablize the stands i have made, put gas struts on the doors (which wont happen for a while due to $$$) and dicied if im going to paint the stanless or on other wise i have to paint the steel work inside. il post some pics up when i get my computer back.

Mate that looks great. But i think it would look great if you could colour match it to the car. Guess it's just what you think you would prefer.

Deanfoldi.

pic of the canopy on the car. I didn't take many more but when I put it back on I will.

Attachments

• car pic.jpg
    car pic.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 145
not bad.

i thought u were running a twin snorkle intake for a second til i realised it was the car behind yours.

Latest posts

Back