• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the sliders a pretty hard workout today, saved my ass quite a few times so id say they have payed for themselves already. Would recommend to everyone.

you will notice my perfect sills v pootrols mangled steps.

Attachments

• 20120630_161156s.jpg
    20120630_161156s.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 370
Will do mate he crushed his sill on the passenger side and cant open the door so when he gets that fixed will be onto it.

hey mate have you got any photos of sliders with brush bars on a d22? would be interested in them down the track

Hey Scotty. Have you any pics of the rear bar for a d40. Does sit low like the arb one? Has it got a new tow point on it , if so what is the rated towing? Any info would be great

oddkid82 said:
Hey Scotty. Have you any pics of the rear bar for a d40. Does sit low like the arb one? Has it got a new tow point on it , if so what is the rated towing? Any info would be great

The bars are the same as the D22 ones and yes they have tow bars in them

Hi scotty, have you ever thought about making some form of diff protection? I cant seem to find anything for the D40

G,day Scotty,

Can you please pm me your e-mail address, so i can send you those photos for the Patrol bash plate.

Regards,

RLI,
:shooter:

Latest posts

Back