• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty Hi, we finally got off our lazy arses and fitted the sliders to my D22 (I sent you a pm btw). They look great and I've already had people checking them out and asking where I got them from (excuse the photo... camera phone photos are always crap).

CameraZOOM-20120725152140077-M.jpg

they look really good! but im more looking at if you can make anything like this
hummer-h3-protection-11.gif

my grand parents have a h3 and i love the though of them.
if you could make something like this with the checkerd sidestep on there
kind of like this.
HUMMER-H3-Rockers-and-Steps-480.jpg

the ones on the hummer can be bolted on and off and same again if you could do something like that it would be amazing!

just give me any of your thoughts in desing if you would like.

im just scouting around at the moment for my best option

Scotty's sliders at work

Stopped on my way home for a little play, and thought i would put some pics up of Scotty's sliders in action.
5438d1f5-1.jpg

560fa01c-1.jpg

0dd232fb.jpg

9471afe1.jpg

Last edited:
yep there great
i no longer worry about sliding intoruts and smashing my sills
or climbing steps
best mod and a great product

Hey Sparra, i wouldn't like to be the one who finds out how hard you have to hit something for them to bend............ i would say you may end up with more then just a bent slider....... hahaha

Hey mate! I'm interested in a set for the d22, what's the go with the postage upto Sydney?

Latest posts

Back