• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the rear bar will ever bend on my car.
I reckon it would take being rear ended by a truck and then the bar would still be fine but the chassis would bend.
It's quality Aussie steel too, not cheap shit.

WOW Scotty that looks awesome. I'm definitely putting pennies away for sliders, rear bar, front bar when you get around to the front. All in one hit.

Love the quality!!

Page 33 Ridgie

Cheers mate. Looks sweet.

Would like to see pics with number plate & lights when it's ready. The lights he plans to use are what I have on mine.

What does the whole rear bar/tow bar weigh?

What's the cost for something similar to blue94t's ?

Send PM if you like.

Cheers mate. Looks swe

Would like to see pics with number plate & lights when it's ready. The lights he plans to use are what I have on mine.

What does the whole rear bar/tow bar weigh?

What's the cost for something similar to blue94t's ?

Send PM if you like.

Interested in this too please

nice looking rear bar there scotty! just something to throw a spanner into the works, from some of the pictures you've uploaded it looks like that some of the new hayman reece towbars now utilise those same holes you are using on the side of the chassis rails (whereas some of the older towbars only mounted on the underside of the rails). of course this would only be an issue for those that don't want the tow hitch incorporated with the rear tube bar (me being one of them).

none the less can't wait to see what you knock together for the d40.

cheers
eug

How well do these work as a rear step? I'm quite vertically challenged and having access to the goods in my roof rack from the back would be super handy.

Also, theyre looking sh*t-hot. What would one of these to suit an '06 D22 cost with freight to 4680 (Gladstone)?

If the Hayman Reece tow bar uses the same bolt holes you would just need longer bolts Eug
My bad I got it wrong (was going off memory) as I had my towbar replaced and Nissan ordered me a new spec towbar. I just checked and the towbar bolts on the inside of the rails where as yours would bolt onto the outsider of the rails.

When you get the rear bar on the D40s ready I'll also be getting a set of sliders from you at the same time.

My bad I got it wrong (was going off memory) as I had my towbar replaced and Nissan ordered me a new spec towbar. I just checked and the towbar bolts on the inside of the rails where as yours would bolt onto the outsider of the rails.

When you get the rear bar on the D40s ready I'll also be getting a set of sliders from you at the same time.

No worries Eug

Latest posts

Back