Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Was just wondering if anybody has heard from braden xro racing. I was trying to contact him on facebook when I saw he had 3 sets 2 for patrols 1 for 80 series for sale. Im just getting a little edgy to pick my set.

Was just wondering if anybody has heard from braden xro racing. I was trying to contact him on facebook when I saw he had 3 sets 2 for patrols 1 for 80 series for sale. Im just getting a little edgy to pick my set.

No mate haven't heard anything either. Hopefully I might get a reply from sms this time. I'm sure it will get done eventually but I know how you feel.

Got mine installed today by Dave, damn he has a good setup. He's now got the jigs all made up now for d22s and is now after the d40s so if you have a d40 and your keen give him a ring. Interesting to know he makes about 40 sliders a month and has been for 6 or 7 years. He normally keeps a set or 2 in stock and only requires payment on shipping. sorry they are dirty in the photos but i've been through some seriously heavy rain coming home.

PS. heavy stuff about 40kg each side with that 5mm plate on them!

Last edited:
Been in contact with david, mine should be ready to pickup/fit in the next few days. Cant wait. Just been out removing the standard side steps, lots of fun that is. Just wondering what does everyone do about the holes left in the floor?

ah of course, rubber grommets, didnt think of that. Thanks scotty.

Ant , get some sikaflex as not all holes are round. Anyway polyurethane sealant will do a great job and last longer then rubber grommets. remove dirt and dust first then let dry before sealing.

I've managed to get through to braden via sms once but I need to actually speak with him to get details on postage through the e-go website as there is a few things that the site asks for before you can proceed and it would be a hell of a lot easier to talk to him rather than bloody sms. Anyone know if he has a different number or something?

Anybody had sliders posted with e-go yet? It looks like you need to know the exact day when the sliders will be dropped off at the depot to make a booking. I don't even know where this blokes closest depot is and its pretty hard to book it in on a certain day when they were supposed to be ready a month ago.

Also earlier in the thread it was estimated by Braden that these sliders are about 45kg and now it has been said they are 45kg per side? Which is it, 45 or 90kg?

Can anyone who is going to his place to have them fitted be kind enough to pick up my sliders and take them to the depot for me by any chance? Preferably someone who has a phone and knows how to answer it.

Anybody had sliders posted with e-go yet? It looks like you need to know the exact day when the sliders will be dropped off at the depot to make a booking. I don't even know where this blokes closest depot is and its pretty hard to book it in on a certain day when they were supposed to be ready a month ago.

Also earlier in the thread it was estimated by Braden that these sliders are about 45kg and now it has been said they are 45kg per side? Which is it, 45 or 90kg?

Can anyone who is going to his place to have them fitted be kind enough to pick up my sliders and take them to the depot for me by any chance? Preferably someone who has a phone and knows how to answer it.

Jon

you dont need to know the exact day they are dropping off..If you are going to organise the freight then you just book it in for next available day..the booking time doesnt matter as it only becomes active when it gets scanned into their depot

also in the weight category just put in 35kg..I have been posting my sliders through them for a fair while now at that rate..and size measurements would be 200x25x25 assuming his Navara sliders are the same size as mine

as for nearest to Braden i would guess at Moffat Beach 4551 would be the closest to where i think his shed is

dave

Thanks for the info guys Braden has sms'd me and is now telling me next week. Scotty thanks for the offer and I will definitely keep it in mind mate, I was pretty much concerned about not being able to get it delivered to the depot on the correct day that I specify but seeing as 80lsy is saying that this is not the case and it can be dropped off at anytime then it shouldn't be a problem. I don't want to muck your mate around for nothing either. Thanks again.

Dave is right.

the drop off for ego is at moffat beach, allen street.
cheers mark.

Has anyone received their sliders yet or heard from Braden? Been 2 months since I paid for my sliders but not heard a thing.

Haven't spoken too him as such he only seems to answer sms messages on his mobile so try that. Last week he told me mine just needed paint and then it could be sent early this week. I've been getting told next week for about 6 weeks now though. I paid nearly 3 months ago. He seemed ok to refund the money when I mentioned that, I'll give him till the end of this week before I ask for a refund. Never ever again will I pay someone before receiving the item. Lesson learnt.

Back