snap crack and hoping not a new diff......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navd22yd25cr

Reaction score
1474363_10152560274129572_1220377005_n.jpg

Okay ive done this before and replaced the diff.... I wanna know if anyone knows what this part is called off the cv's and basicly ive snapped it clean off with the bolt inside the diff...

I stil have half the bolt in the diff holding the bit of spline left inside.. Is it possible to get it out and just replace that part and cv joint or is it another diff job...

From the place were you have broken it I would say that the spline inside the diff centre would be damaged. Do you have the old diff to pillage the parts off or did you brake it exactly the same last time? And I guess it would be some sought diff output flange or drive shaft output flange they would call it.

Have just done the EXACT same thing! How did you go with sourcing the part? What's it actually called?

Pushing it too hard up a hill. In a couple of ruts with the front locker on, had the car spinning wheels but not going anywhere. Then bang! :(

just noticed your post after i posted one similar haha ive done the same thing, in the manual its called the differential side flange $594 new from nissan :(
Anyone in Australia got a spare laying around for the R180A diff?

I ended up getting a whole diff from the wrecker and robbing the part out of that.

just noticed your post after i posted one similar haha ive done the same thing, in the manual its called the differential side flange $594 new from nissan :( Anyone in Australia got a spare laying around for the R180A diff?

I now have a diff that I can part out if needed.... I snapped a pinion shaft in the front last weekend .,, it's a standard diff from an 05 3ltr

I'm not sure what diff is standard for the 3l does it look the same as in the diagram I posted already? And if so where are you located and
how much would you be asking for the short side diff flange?

Latest posts

Back