Snorkel fitted to the door

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha. gees thats bad. Id be making sure the rest of the snorkel is seal up right!
If he stuffed up that bad, make sure you have a real good look over everything before crossing any water.

I seriously have no words for that.

And what's worse is that the work wasn't checked by a supervisor or someone more senior before it was handed back.

That a safari snorkel therefore ARB and ARB r the only guys i know that spray paint the O ring clamp black. Thats pretty bad but will b a good laugh around the camp fire with a few beers.

Last edited:
God damn that is just spastic. I would make them buy me a new door if that happened. They owe you that much either that or Bullbar, Rear bar and sliders. With a "I will watch you fit them thank you very much" attitude.

Hahaha. gees thats bad. Id be making sure the rest of the snorkel is seal up right!
If he stuffed up that bad, make sure you have a real good look over everything before crossing any water.

Wow that is a huge f@#k up! Haha. But yes if I were u id be checking it's sealed up properly. Pull the head off and put ur hand over the snorkle and it should stall the motor if its sealed

Ah WOW. I have no other words. I'm currently glad that I install everything myself to save that hassle of having s*** like that happen.

They took it off and another fitter put it back on, I'm 20 and a sparky and don't really have the skills to do it myself, but I'll try the hand over the snorkel thing

haha shit!! how do the even think that will work. Thats the problem with factory fitting they just do it how the see and dont actually think about it

Hi, just wishing to confirm, they used a different right?? they didnt just turn the other one around??

Latest posts

Back