Son of trials

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I'm 100% committed to this. Will need to take a sickie on the Friday and leave about 10am Sunday but should be good.. just trying to get a mate to come with as a navigator...

Ok so I'm 100% committed to this. Will need to take a sickie on the Friday and leave about 10am Sunday but should be good.. just trying to get a mate to come with as a navigator...

Thats Awesome will be great having some navs there.

I just entered and put in NSWNOG as the group, so bring on november 2nd yyyeeeewww!!!

Ill be keen to come along!!

Im starting a build of a sierra to go in some of the harder comps in a couple of years time.
but it looks like the nav could handle most of the stuff

I'm in trouble if it's morticus considering his the one that got me stuck last night bit then again pay back could be a bitch mwahahahahahaha

Thats the one we are all talking about at the moment Dom, you should sign up too mate.

Sweet. i couldnt be bothered reading the whole thread to catch up where we were up to.
Im going into work tomorrow and marking those days as away.

Ill see you there!

good stuff, i dont really think it makes much difference but when you do the entry form if you want throw in the NSWNOG (navara owners group) In the group or club section.

see ya there.

Would love to go but have a wedding that weekend.

dang it Brad we need more 40 power lol, but it seems to be one of those weekends.
my cousin in his wisdom put his engagement on the sat.
Lucky for me its not that far from the event and i can go back and forth, Cant see that as an option for you with three hrs of travel

Circle the wagons:rofl2::rofl2:
The d22's are attacking:rock:

yeah they need to attack, its the only way to get the goods sometimes But sadly it always ends up in a heap of noise and not much else then they die in a heap before much else happens :ha:

Aww cmon :blasign:
Surely you can do better than that
Sure we are a bit short on power and bells and whistles
And yes we don't have a dash full of pretty buttons
And our factory suspension is almost as good as Fred flinstones ride
But we make up for i t with our overall toughness
2 sticks and manual hubs
Isn't that what you want in a GOOD 4wd??:thefinger:

Last edited:
I have a feeling all this will have to be settled on the course. Im pretty impressed with the D40s off road performance, except for sand. So if there is no sand im quietly confident. And ill only be doing it if i can get my lift kit installed by then, other wise its not fair! I was going to try sneak a locker in instead, but thats not allowed...

I have a feeling all this will have to be settled on the course. Im pretty impressed with the D40s off road performance, except for sand. So if there is no sand im quietly confident. And ill only be doing it if i can get my lift kit installed by then, other wise its not fair! I was going to try sneak a locker in instead, but thats not allowed...

There is usually the figure 8 sand track over the river

Damnit. Might be a different story with properly deflated tyres, i had them down to what i thought was 20psi and i wasnt impressed at all. But when i got back to the servo they were reading 25-27. I suppose that coupled with almost new MTZ, wasnt helping my cause at all.

You'll be right mate it's not a boggy course. Easy as. We did it in an old ln106 lux last year. On 31's at 30 psi haha. No problem.

Latest posts

Back