Son of trials

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be right mate it's not a boggy course. Easy as. We did it in an old ln106 lux last year. On 31's at 30 psi haha. No problem.

My misses and a mate both done the "son of trials in Old ln106 Hilux and my bloody mate took out 4th spot and got $350 worth of recovery gear the bastard.:sarcastic:

Yeah I was in the MacArthur team 2 years ago. To be fair I was running dual lockers. And a 5 inch lift. Just had small tyres.

So I go home last night to notify the wife the dates I'll be away only to be told she has booked us to get pregnancy photos done on the 3rd so I politely turned to here and said that needs to change the dates because I'm goin no matter what.. one can say it didn't go down to well and I'm still in the negotiation stage haha

Just bring her to the comp, ill take the photos. just put up a white sheet in between 2 trees and theres your studio!!

So I go home last night to notify the wife the dates I'll be away only to be told she has booked us to get pregnancy photos done on the 3rd so I politely turned to here and said that needs to change the dates because I'm goin no matter what.. one can say it didn't go down to well and I'm still in the negotiation stage haha

Just bring her to the comp, ill take the photos. just put up a white sheet in between 2 trees and theres your studio!!

Just for good measure my wife is a photographer and has done lots of this sort of work so you will be covered.
Oh and if you want to cross the river you could even do some nudy shots at the "nature retreat" :sarcastic:

Haha sounds like a good idea but my misses wouldn't go for it so it's either she moves the date or I leave Saturday night/Sunday morning lol

It is possible to get all 8 events done in one day, you will just have to not stop at any one of them where the que is too big and just keep going from one straight to the next other wise you will not quite fit them in which will make you ineligible to drop your 2 worst times therefor take you out of the running for any prizes or even a podium.

So keep buttering up the wifey so she moves the dates, haha

bring her with you ?
tracey will keep her busy
they can sit around talkin baby stuff
and cook us dinner
not to mention the dishes

and i think nath is bringing his mrs
there will be plenty of girls there(not including the d40 drivers)

and i think nath is bringing his mrs
there will be plenty of girls there(not including the d40 drivers)

Yeah my misses will be there and a few of the other guys wifes.

And on the up side they can all have the hair done in the D40's that will be there:happy_smile:

I will try my best to bring her but I doubt she will go.. beau maybe jess can persuade her lol yeah that's the only way I get sex coz you love it when I put make up on bitch haha

Hahaha, that didnt even make sense. Ill get Jess to try talk her into it for sure.

Im just wondering, who was the first Hairdresser to get a D40 that gave us all a bad name? If i find her..... i might get my hair done too!

Photo shoot has been changed so I'm all set to go... just need to get some camping gear

Back