Soon to be Navara 2011 STX Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nisap

Reaction score
Hi All, Thought I sign up seeing I have all but put in an order for a 2011 Navara D/C STX Ser 4, currently working out the finer details with my dealer, if anyone has any tips on the stage that I am at the momment this would be great.
I will be upgrading from my trusty old 2002 Mitso Triton the other half needs a new car so the Triton will serve her well.
Used to have a 1988 Nissan Navara King Cab back in the late 80's which is where I first fell in love with the Navara's it was dux nutts in my opinion for utes in that era.
Hoping the new Navara will give me the same joy as it has been a too and fro choice between the Navara and a Hilux. ( the Hilux or tho beefed up these days still feels like a girls car inside as I had a work supplied Hilux back in 2006, no offence girl's)
Look forward to reading in the forums about other owners experiances and joy's

Cheers Nisap :cheers!:

Welcome Nisap, hopefully you wont soon be Nasappointed <----don't worry the jokes don't get any better than that.

Good luck with the new ride and happy reading there is plenty here even for newer utes.

Have just picked up an 11 STX D/C myself. A good experience overall with my dealer and very happy so far with the new ute. Spent the last 5 years in a D22 but needed a bit more room in the back for kids.
I spent a good half hour going over the body work before pickup. Still managed to miss the rear passenger side door not clocing correctly. So check all panels and door operation would be my tip. Check Ks and fuel. Mine had 10ks and half a tank but have heard of 100+ ks and empty upon pick up.

Have just picked up an 11 STX D/C myself. A good experience overall with my dealer and very happy so far with the new ute. Spent the last 5 years in a D22 but needed a bit more room in the back for kids.
I spent a good half hour going over the body work before pickup. Still managed to miss the rear passenger side door not clocing correctly. So check all panels and door operation would be my tip. Check Ks and fuel. Mine had 10ks and half a tank but have heard of 100+ ks and empty upon pick up.

Thanks Husky, I've have heard a few horror stories so far on new car deliveriers, I will have my fine tooth comb out when mine arrives.
Had a colegue just take delivery of a VW EOS and when it turned up on the flat bed it had 20km on the clock and dead empty fuel tank, he ended up having to use his lawnmower fuell just to get it off the road and up the driveway....
I already spotted on my quote that the colour had changed from GN0 to KH3 which I quickly sorted with my dealer, suspect he was trying to sell me the display model out front of his shop as that looks like it has the solid black colour KH3.....

Latest posts

Back