Spalding d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPALDING

Reaction score
Thought id join in showing a then till now of my 2002 d22 zd30 it had a 160,000 and a newly rebuilt engine when i got it.This is what it looked like,i hated the four spoke wheels so i have set about changing it to how i wanted it to look.

Attachments

• new nissan.jpg
    new nissan.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 12,184
  • new pic car 1.jpg
    new pic car 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 69
First of all i added a genuine snorkel,forefront intercooler,new headlights,side clear blinkers and painted the front bar black.

Attachments

• new car pic 11.jpg
    new car pic 11.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 76
  • new car pic 4.jpg
    new car pic 4.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 88
Got rid of the tub bought a second hand tray and cut it up as it was waaaaay too big then painted it aswell to match the front bar and added a rear waterproof light and an alloy box.

Attachments

• new car pic 5.jpg
    new car pic 5.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 71
  • new car pic 7.jpg
    new car pic 7.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 65
  • new car pic 10.jpg
    new car pic 10.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 69
  • new car pic 8.jpg
    new car pic 8.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 64
Put in new EFS shocks cause the others were well past their useby date and got a set of sunraysias on brand new muddys for an absolute steal and this is how it looks now.

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 89
Looks good mate, can't beat a steel tray, heaps more room and easier to load. I cut a rodeo extra cab tray down and put it on my ute,

Looks good mate, can't beat a steel tray, heaps more room and easier to load. I cut a rodeo extra cab tray down and put it on my ute,
Were the mounting points much different from the rodeo? I was lucky that this was on a d22 previously so it fit but at 1.96 wide and 1.80 long it was just miles too big.

Are those 32`s or 33`s?? if 33`s how do you find it on a daily basis to drive assuming you haven't changed the diff ratios.

Were the mounting points much different from the rodeo? I was lucky that this was on a d22 previously so it fit but at 1.96 wide and 1.80 long it was just miles too big.

They where different, I just cut the old ones off, layed two bits of timber across the chassis rails and welded up some new mounts, mines about 1840 mm wide and it's a mongrel seeing out the mirrors.

Are those 32`s or 33`s?? if 33`s how do you find it on a daily basis to drive assuming you haven't changed the diff ratios.
Actually only 30.5 245/75/16 ,just came back from a long trip with a load on the back and still took nearly every hill in top gear and if not only went back one.

Though it seems harder to find them than 265s as i want a spare so once i upgrade the bars n springs for more height if it looks funny i may go the 265 next.

Latest posts

Back