Spare parts cost

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acko13

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Spanish built D40. Recently I had a trailer on the back and a concrete mixer overbalanced and crashed in the tail gate. Damage was a scratch and a hole punched through that black piece of plastic with the Nissan badge on it. I put a sticker over it to keep the rain out.

Yesterday at my Nissan dealers, I inquired as to how much it would cost to replace this piece of plastic.

$670 for the part and $100 to fit it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is daylight robbery for a bit of plastic that probably cost about a dollar to punch out.

Needless to say, it can stay like it.

Maybe try one of those places that do alloy trays, they throw tubs out all the time.

Failing that PM forum member Nizzbits, he can do OEM parts cheaper than stealer prices.

Or.....just leave it haha

Maybe try one of those places that do alloy trays, they throw tubs out all the time.

Failing that PM forum member Nizzbits, he can do OEM parts cheaper than stealer prices.

Or.....just leave it haha

Thanks mate - worth a thought!

I've seen a couple of Navaras around Newy with those things chromed, so they're obviously obtainable in aftermarket form. Or maybe a member on here who wants to get theirs in chrome can get half of the cost of their chrome one back by selling you their black one!

Latest posts

Back