Speeding tickets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie277

Reaction score
So as i was traveling down to port augusta sunday from leigh creek got booked doing 128 kmh and slugged with $390 fine and three demerit points just before i got done i thought shit i probably should slow down so i did and just as i did a car came round a corner in the distance and then on come the party lights hahaha This is me first speeding ticket too knew it was a matter of time before i got done oh well my own fault.

So whats the biggest or first speeding ticket anyone has gotten

$1800 doing 115 in NSW,only 5ks over but at the time i was on my ps so my speed limit was 90 in a 110 zone so therefore i was 25ks over.theres no way i was ever going to sit on 90 on some of the highways in nsw, mainly the princess HW, its more dangerous then going the speed limit IMO.
all worked out ok though as i moved to townsville and was still suspended, not by the cops but by the rta (there own little power trip), but this was good as the rta suspended my car licence but not my bike which was an open. The way QLD work was when you transfer they give you the equivelent of your highest class which was open because of my bike hahaha, so QLD gave me my full licence for both car and bike while i was still suspended from my car in NSW, Love the interstate disorginization sometimes hahahaha!!!

if you were done doing 128Kph... your speedo must have read at least 280! lol

125kph in a 60 - on one wheel and on P's. I walked for a while after that!

130 in 100 zone $333 was seeing how well the new motor went in my EJ20 turbo subaru offroader, the cop thought i was trying to get away from him as he was behind me as i pulled out off the side road, also commented on how well the car went!

here is a pic of it

A few years back I got done 4 times in 8 days, twice within 6 mins (not in the same place) all cameras.
Ranging from 6 to 11km over.
10 points and over $1100.
Can anyone bet that......?

Nah cant beat that why was you going so quick through cameras were they stop light cams or unmarked vehicle cams

One was at the lights at Port Augusta and the others unmarked in the wine country.
If a cop pulls you over and hands you a ticket, you drive away thinking "that was silly, I better pay attention". But in my case, a hand full of letters roll up a month latter and you've got 2 points lift.
Also the two fines six mins apart were due to be payed on different days, that tells me two different companies working the some area.
Lesson Learnt.

Back