spring compressors for coils

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJ84

Reaction score
hey lads

I'm looking to play around with a few option on my Bilsteins. The Dobinsons MD's are too firm on the 2nd clip so I'm going to drop it down to the bottom and maybe even try the factory coils.

My spring compressors won't work on the 4WD springs (good for dunnydores etc) so I'm wondering what spring compressors are out there that work on these springs

cheers

hey lads

I'm looking to play around with a few option on my Bilsteins. The Dobinsons MD's are too firm on the 2nd clip so I'm going to drop it down to the bottom and maybe even try the factory coils.

My spring compressors won't work on the 4WD springs (good for dunnydores etc) so I'm wondering what spring compressors are out there that work on these springs

cheers

most people that are diy are just using the ones you already have they flex/bend alot so watch out for it.

hydraulic press is the easyest way and safest i do all mine and my friends

thanks guys, I intend to try a few different setups, so I may just go and buy a heavier set, I have my factory springs out so I can take them and make sure they fit before buying. I have a few mates that will no doubt want me to do theirs so they'll come in handy anyway

cheers

i had hd for 5 years/220,000km and went medium, hd will crack inner guard,around bolts on gaurds etc. over time.great for corrigated dirt at speed for hours, but not much else.wish i went m earlier or so start with.

Latest posts

Back