Stealing shit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler1993

Reaction score
So I went fishing the other day and got back to the ramp and relalised someone stole the head off my snorkel . I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them to make me feel a little better hahaha and also how I might put it back on so it doesn't get stolen again , I though about screwing it .

what sort of a scab must someone be to bother steeling that for? farkin ferrel pricks

Mm it really makes u wonder hay about even leaving things like Ya high lift jack maxx traxs and other things like that on Ya car they do that shit all the time assholes stole all the badges off my ss once God I seen red and that was in the day time.

Paint your new one bright pink. That will deter most from steeling it again. Just watch if you go to SA tho. Navtruckchic may steel it. :)

Pop rivet it on, screws are easier to remove.

Someone up here not long ago went fishing and came back to find their rooftop tent had been stolen.

I think sometimes people just steal stuff for the thrill. They don't really even want it but think it's funny to piss you off.

I had the snorkel head nicked off my Patrol a couple of years ago. Last week someone flogged one light force clear cover of the front of the Nav. God help anyone I find flogging stuff off cars.

what boat ramp. i had the spare wheel stolen out of the boot of my commodore a few years ago from cabbage tree boatramp

It was uhlman road boat ramp at burpengary . I have been going there for 10 plus years and never had anything stolen . Pretty shit really . Managed to find one on eBay for $28 so that will do .

Latest posts

Back