Stepho's D22 Build Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More canapes :)

Nav_canopy_zpsc5acf6d4.jpg

It was all white n shitty n bulldust red stained. But a good scrub, some silver paint, some elbow grease, N voila here u have it.

More stuff for the Nav

That is a beaut ute so far!!!! :) ;D :D

Thank mate, its coming together well. I had an OEM snorkel fitted last Wednesday and I've ordered a 125l tank for it too. Next will be a Tojo air box and a second battery.

you probably don't need a landcruiser airbox, the YD25 doesn't have the restrictive pre filter like the ZD30 has.

Been at it again

Here is said Snorkel

photo5_zps0aa73754.jpg

and here is a neat little headlight relay with provision for a light bar when I win Tattslotto

DRiving_Lght_Rlay_zps1c198d1a.jpg

Power

G'day All,

I've been threatening to do this for ages so here is is.

In the D22, the most useless bit of design in the whole cab is the Ashtray/Lighter socket. Its a total waste of space , for god sake, you cant even get a 50c piece in those stupid little tray. :rant1:

Anyway, here is my solution

IMG_20130511_071639_zpsb1333472.jpg

Even More Power

Back with panel installed and "daisy chain" wired

IMG_1118_zps0c23be78.jpg

Front, prior to installation. Who can see the slight design change :)

IMG_1119_zpsa04eb1cf.jpg

Finished Product

IMG_1120_zpsd3c7f99d.jpg

:blingbling:

Spose I should test it eh

very good idea!! i never thou about! and im in need of more cigarrette conections, they are ever enough.

great look, pretty clean work

greetings!

Bugger, Bugger

Grrrrr after all that hard work, I just discovered that those gauges are cheap chinese crap. :rambo:

What does everyone else fit.

Gauges_zpsb333f88b.jpg

Plug n Play Second battery

Gonna b real quick tonight. Im knackered.

Had a battery box thingy for a while now. Brought a 120 ah Lion Gel Cell today. First thing I did was fit the charging relay

photo8_zpse174a9dc.jpg

Second thing I did was fit a Anderson Plug

photo6_zps02e054ce.jpg

Third thing I did was run the lead and a suitable earth to the back of the tub.

photo7_zpsf3a9b589.jpg

Finally pop the Gell Cell on the 240v charger so its right ready to go at 6 am on Saturday when I head west for a week.

photo5_zpsfd87f8a1.jpg

Got 14.1v at the Anderson plug on startup. Gotta b happy with that.

Looks good mate. Just so you know the grey/silver plastic cap near the anderson plug is removable and comes in from under the wheel arche. Little more stuffing around to get the wires through to but may save them being badly damaged coming through the floor.

Apart from that lets us know how the battery box goes. Looking for something removable for the camp setup.

Rusty

Cable Location

Mate,

Thanks for that, I'll re route it when I get back from out west. I wasn't very happy with it there but it was dark, late n i wasnt thinking to clearly :blasign:

Latest posts

Back