stick 1 navara 0

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blayde31

Reaction score
have had a stick go through the radiator in my nav qd32 powered d21 . So blown head gasket and burnt rings. Has anyone had a qd32 rebuilt do you remember how much parts ended up costing?

yeah smoked up burnt my finger on the rocker cover. Will be investing go a coolant level alarm i think. temp gauge doesnt work when these is no coolant.

you are one unlucky bugger. im not sure on costing but im pretty sure you can buy the full rebuild kits off ebay. they are a recommended seller. then you jsut gotta get someone to rebuild it. which would be just labor cost.

goodluck

blayde31 said:
yeah smoked up burnt my finger on the rocker cover. Will be investing go a coolant level alarm i think. temp gauge doesnt work when these is no coolant.

Temp gauge should sky rocket if there's no water?

Temp gauge should sky rocket if there's no water?

Something has to conduct the heat to the sensor. If the sensor is too high above the liquid then the only thing that could move the heat is air.

This isn't good news. It just reinforces how vital things like good quality, strong wading bras are.

I wonder what an entire engine swap would cost?

3000 for another motor from the wreckers. Motor i had was 100000ks old and i got it for nothing wouldn be so bad if i
wasnt moving house as well. Stick flicked up on the highway went for 20ks before it started slowing down

will be rebuilding it myself will be taking plenty of photos to. just wondering if anyone has had one rebuilt and how much to expect for parts.

thanks dion gave him a call but he already had offers over 2000 then over a grand to get it over to WA. Got a price of 1200 for the rebuild kit and around 700 for all the machining crack testing. does anyoneknow if a td27 head fits a qd32 intake and exhaust ports are the same thanks.

3516hd that im doing a partial rebuild on at work. 78.1L v 16 with quad turbos about 2400hp

Attachments

• Bottom end.jpg
    Bottom end.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 40
thanks dion gave him a call but he already had offers over 2000 then over a grand to get it over to WA. Got a price of 1200 for the rebuild kit and around 700 for all the machining crack testing. does anyoneknow if a td27 head fits a qd32 intake and exhaust ports are the same thanks.

He must have been talking shit coz the auction ended at $800 with no bids. TD27 head will have the wrong bore

Back