Stickers, badges etc.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Parks

Reaction score
Does anyone else get irritated whenever they have a shop do work on thier vehicle, or install an accesory and the shop puts thier stickers on it?
I have no markings on the outside of my Navara except my shop logo. I have even removed all the stickers that came on it from the factory.
I do not like doing free advertising for other shops or manufacturers so whenever I have work done or an accesory installed I take off the stickers or badges as soon as I pick up my Nav.
The looks on the shop guys faces when I go into the shop and hand them back thier stickers/badges is pretty funny too.
The Flexiglass canopy installer was fuming when he watched me pull all the stickers off when I picked Nav up after having the canopy installed.
Maybe I' am just weird...
Bill

I don't like them much either, I even pull the service sticker off the front windscreen after each service.

I guess you could always ask them not to put them on there, although most places struggle with complicated instructions like that in my experience haha. Its a sad world aint it.

cant say ive had anyone put stickers on my car except the service sticker. but if they did with out asking id probablly get a little annoyed. i think they should just leave them on your seat and its up to you what you do with them. mine are all over my ice box.

Nissan have been the only company (on 3 occasions) where I haven't had to ask not to put stickers on, not sure why that is either. Subaru were the worst, they were told not to put the stickers on so they stuck one on each rear side window, one ended up on the pole at the door and the other ended up on the salesman's desk. Then to further annoy me at service time a different dealer removed the number plate surrounds I'd rubbed the name off and replaced it with his own surrounds with the name on it. If only they cared enough to do the servicing right instead of putting their name on the car it might have been ok.

The ones i took of straight away were the AHG ones because i hate AHG they are just thieving pricks that monopolise the Motor Industry in Perth WA, dont know what they are like in different states though.

I removed the number plate surround and the rear window sticker put on by the dealership that delivered it in front of the salesman and handed them back to him. "I'm not going to advertise your poor service. Where is the "sports bar" you took off my vehicle in anticipation of installing the canopy next week when it should have been done before today. Is 3 months notice not enough to arrange that?"
Pedders did it to mine before they even put it on the hoist too.
I have kept the "Canopy by ARB" sticker on the back window because I want a sticker to go over it with "Wankers"

Onlystickers I have is for another Car Club am with and was with last week at the Summernats .Other than that no badges at all. I have the complete rear screen covered with Vision Vue vinyl to cut down glare from behind.
I even hide my rego label behind the tint band on the front screen lol

Onlystickers I have is for another Car Club am with and was with last week at the Summernats .Other than that no badges at all. I have the complete rear screen covered with Vision Vue vinyl to cut down glare from behind.
I even hide my rego label behind the tint band on the front screen lol

do you still have rego stickers over there?

I think WA is the only state that has allowed their removal which to me is a joke but things are different over in the west.

i cant quiet understand it especially with no other state doing it. must be a money saving scheme.

Well as someone pointed out on another forum back when the rule was first introduced, rego stickers are an integral part of vehicle identification, without the plates the sticker is the next easiest way the police can ID a car, take the stickers off and it makes their jobs harder.

I have no doubt it costs money to produce the stickers but unless they spend the money they save elsewhere on useful things and not pay rises it becomes a joke, but then many of WA rules for cars are pretty slack compared to other states that's why WA get to test out all those newly imported cheap Chinese cars before the rest of the country.

Latest posts

Back