Stock STX height measurements

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busiboy

Reaction score
Does anyone have the stock height of the front of an STX from bottom of the rim to the top of the wheel arch?

I've fitted my bullbar and driven around and it appears to have settled, I'm now showing 50mm difference between the front and back, about to order a lift and want to know how it should sit, will sit or what I can do to level it out.

Not sure of exact measurements, but 2" lift all round with 15mm spacers up front should correct it well without having to do CV's or UCA's.

Dunno about the ST-X Spain built but specs for standard height for my Thai built ST-X King Cab are 500-510mm. This is from the centre of the hub to the top of the wheel arch. Which is supposedly the way ride hieght is measured.

I used the bottom of the rim and lined through the centre, thanks for the response.

The difference I have currently is about 45mm.

I'm looking at the monster rides lift so adjustable anyway, just trying to work out if I can add a 2 inch lift in the rear and level out the rake without the uca's

Latest posts

Back