Stone in lower wishbone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stelianos

Reaction score
has anyone else encountered this stupid problem before its my third time a piece of rock is trapped in the lower wishbone (2 times in passenger side now driver side) and i see no way of removing and i really dont want to remove the wishbone from the bushings.
makes a horrible noise everytime the wishbones moves, managed to remove the last 2 by hand but this time i just no way.

the problem is i tried everything, smashing it, blowing it out with complessed air, tried getting it to place with metal wires but this time i think its stuck in there, seriously thinking of blanking the 2 small holes on the outer sides of the wishbone.

the problem is i tried everything, smashing it, blowing it out with complessed air, tried getting it to place with metal wires but this time i think its stuck in there, seriously thinking of blanking the 2 small holes on the outer sides of the wishbone.
If it can't be taken out I was thinking a can of expanda foam could help. You could fill the wishbone with it which would encase the stone and stop it rattling, it could also then block up the holes and stop any more stones getting in. That stuff is light as air, so it shouldn't change the way anything works... Just a thought, haven't tried it myself...

oh its inside the wishbone, how about spraying some xtrol or penatrol inside it and when it sets it should easily hold the stone in place.

Latest posts

Back