Strine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe come on be fair in Gippsland we have don't just have cold water we have one of the warmest ponds around, constant 24 degrees all year round, and when it's not full of blue green algae it's even swimable.

Ford - Fix or repair daily.
Holden - Heaps of loud dilapidated engine noise.

pocket = skyrocket
ears = port Melbourne piers
telephone = dog & bone

the ants pants, the bees knees, the ducks guts

half pissed = three sheets to the wind

Goin off like a two bob watch, goin off like a frog in a sock

low power car = couldn't pull a sick kid out of a wheelchair, couldn't pull the skin off a custard

Under the thumb, got ya by the short & curleys.

idiot = low on RAM, not the brightest spark, stubby short of a six pack

At my place if something stinks we say "smells like an ass chewing on a garlic".

Awe come on be fair in Gippsland we have don't just have cold water we have one of the warmest ponds around, constant 24 degrees all year round, and when it's not full of blue green algae it's even swimable.

I know Krafty. I used to swim in Hazelwood as a little kid. I was referring to the lovely cool rivers, they'll tighten the nuts everytime.

I used to swim in Hazelwood as a little kid. I was referring to the lovely cool rivers, they'll tighten the nuts everytime.

If it was 20 odd years ago we've probably crossed paths hundreds of times, we used to take the windsurfer out there quite often because it was the closet place to get wet and didn't matter what the weather was.

But it's true about our rivers the only thing they are good for is catching fish, We've got two properties with rivers on them and one with a natural water course and they are nearly as useless as tits on a bull unless you like to catch trout.

Idiot - No hay in the top paddock.
A sandwich short of a picnic
5 stubbies short of a 6 pack
To the point - As subtle as a sledge hammer
No very bright - As sharp as a sledge hammer
Busy - As busy as a two dollar hooker in St Kilda.
Absolute wanker - Came first third and fifth in a six man jerk off contest.

six pack short of a carton
hit frog and toad
over-shoulder boulder holder
double barrel slingshot
couldn't pull a sailor off ya sister
Nothin within cooee

In Adelaide there is a main arterial road called Payneham Road. At the end of Payneham Road is a suburb called Paradise.

So when you see a hot and long legged girl - you would describe her as "having legs like payneham road; they lead all the way to paradise"

What about ripped off like a J*&ish foreskin <---censored because I didn't want to get handed the race card.

If it was 20 odd years ago we've probably crossed paths hundreds of times, we used to take the windsurfer out there quite often because it was the closet place to get wet and didn't matter what the weather was.

Sadly it was more like 28- 30 years ago. The old man was a mad sailor, we always did the icebreaker regatta there in October. 300 boats holding onto each other in the fog. The first boat in line was holding the starting buoy.
Most of my swimming involved slipping on the bloody logs around the edge. Usually with the clothes on.

I've been in the area for nearly 30 years dunno when exactly we started using the pondage for the windsurfers but was 81 when the old man first started working down here that we were using the place for water skiing behind a 17 foot homemade boat with a 350 Chev that his mate owned.

Yeah, it was the late 70's through to about 84 that we went there. Have some family footage on the old super 8 converted to DVD of the pondage sailing days . You might be there in the background.

Or hanging on for dear life getting dragged behind a boat with my arse skimming across the top of the water....but atleast it was warm

Latest posts

Back