Subject: Give Generously

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are only made a tighter group of suporters by your hatred.
BTW keep the jokes coming there are some crackers here.

On their latest overseas recruitment drive collingwood head over to Affganastan, and spot Amir a young man they think has potential, nad decide to bring him over to play for the club. After his first week of training the coach comes up to Amir and says he is in the team that week. Game day is a tight match all day with Amir staring collecting 35 possesions and 4 goals including the winning one after the siren. After the game Eddie hands Amir his mobile and tells him to call his parrents. Amir was shocked by his mothers reply, ' well im glad you have had a good day your sister has been rapped, your younger brother is running around with the local gang, we have been robbed and your father's been stabbed, we have not even been living in Collingwood for a week and its already worse then Affganastan.'

We are only made a tighter group of suporters by your hatred.
'

The sad thing is just how truthful that statement is, any other team that copped as much crap as Collingwood does would take nude photos of each other or get drunk in other countries and make idiots of themselves but Collingwood just laugh it off and ride it out.

There is a lot of tounge in cheek comments made by both sides, ie pies suporters vs the rest with both sides playing up the hatred.

Having said that I have seen some feral Collingwood suporters at games and like wise have recieved completly unwarrented sprays from oposition suporters just for being a pies suporter.

A Bloke walks into a bric-a-brac shop and sees an ornamental brass rat, the sort of thing women of a certain age love to put on the mantlepiece. He thinks "that'll be perfect for his Mother's birthday", so he asks the shopkeeper how much it is.
"$25 for the rat, $100 for the story", replies the man.
"Forget the story" says the bloke, and so buys the rat for 25 dollars. He walks off down the road, but has not gone 30 yards when a rat comes up from the gutter and starts to follow him. Soon more arrive, and in a few minutes the whole street is a sea of rats, all following the bloke, who keeps walking until he comes to a cliff. He throws the brass rat over, and millions of rats follow, one after each other, plunging to certain death. The bloke them runs back to shop.....
"Aaaah", says the shop keeper, "i knew you'd be back for the story"
"Screw the story - do you have a brass Collingwood fan?"

Newsflash: Thieves broke into the home of The Collingwood Cheersquad Leader and stole two books. "The thing that upsets me", he said "is that I hadn't finished colouring them in yet!"

Eddie McGuire is walking down the stairs of the Westpac Centre with Nathan and Tania Buckley. All of a sudden Tania slips and her head gets caught between the rails. While she is there Nathan takes the opportunity to give her a good rogering. After he finishes Nathan looks at Eddie and says, "Your turn Ed". Ed looks at him and tears start to roll down his face. Nathan asks, "What's up Ed?", to which Eddie replies, "I don't think my head will fit between the rails"
thats a new one to me...good one,and im a pies supporter:rock:

as i said earlier,there only 2 types of supporters in the AFL...
COLLINGWOOD ones,and those that WISH they could be...
we dont accepr riff raff and braindead people amongst us..
you have to born into our special type of person,and you average joes cant cut it...

PIES FOR THE 2012 FLAG...

Three Collingwood supporters were walking back from the MCG when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of Jolimont Road. They stopped and discovered a nude female unconscious and near death so one of them phoned the police and the also requested an ambulance.
Out of respect and propriety, the Eagles fan took off his cap and placed it over one of the females breasts.
The Dockers fan took of his cap and placed it over the other breast.
Following their lead, but with great reluctance, the Collingwood fan took off his cap and place it over her girly part.
The police arrived xxx and an officer began to conduct the investigation. xxx he lifted up the Eagles cap, replaced it and made an entry into his notebook. Next, he lift up the Dockers cap and replaced , making more notes in his book. Then the office lifted the Collingwood cap, replaced it, lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time and replaced it one last time shaking his head in disbelief.
The Collingwood fan was extremely annoyed and challenged him, What are you, a pervert or something mate? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?
Well, said the officer, Im a little surprised and confused. Normally, when you look under a Collingwood cap you''ll find and asshole.

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children What their fathers did for a living.
All the typical answers came out: fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.
However, Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father ..
Billy responded: "My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes
off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is
really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let
them sleep with him."
The teacher quickly sent the other children outside with some work and
took little Billy aside to ask him if what he'd said was really true.
"No" said Billy ,"He plays AFL football for the Collingwood Football
Club but I was just too embarrassed to say ..."

A Collingwood supporter went down to Centrelink to claim welfare after realising she was the only one of her friends - (who were all Collingwood supporters) - who was not on benefits.
"How many children do you have?" the man at Centrelink asked.
"Ten," she replied.
"What are their names?"
"Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn, Jaidyn and Jaidyn," she replied.
"They're all named Jaidyn?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'Jaidyn,' and they all come running in."
"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"
"I just say, 'Jaidyn, come eat your dinner'," she answered.
"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their last name."

Latest posts

Back