Suction valve

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beno

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the suction vavle does and were it is located?
Does it affect fuel economy?

i assume you mean the suction valve on the injection pump which is known to crap out.
it will effect economy. its function is to change fuel flow so the pump isn't wasting power compressing more fuel than is required.

I dont think mine will be warranty 2007 model with 180 000ks

haha somehow I think you could be right.
Sorry mate I was just saying mine was, not suggesting yours would be.

it would be nice if it was ill ring moss vale and see how much they are

You could also try the Nissan parts place people use on here apparently they are allot cheaper, i just cant think of the name but i will find it and post back on here.

Ok found it try NIZZBITS, from all reports he is a great bloke and always comes through with the parts and at the right price

here is a link to one of his threads, if you send him a pm he will get back to you.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=1201

.............................................................................................

Last edited:
Thanks mate thats good i was thinking big money being part of the injector pump!

how long should one of these valves last last Fatboy??? ps. how many more sleeps till fraser.....id call you a lucky bugger buy i cant complain i have been there 3 times this year....

how long should one of these valves last last Fatboy??? ps. how many more sleeps till fraser.....id call you a lucky bugger buy i cant complain i have been there 3 times this year....

They don't really have a set time mate. Not every Nav has the issue though.
Not long now mate! Stoked! Can't wait to get out there!

Hope you get good weather. take some dettol and babyoil for the march flies there are more squadrons than the raaf up there at this time of year...

Latest posts

Back