Sunraysia Offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcmatt

Reaction score
I want to put some black sunraysia rims on my d22 navara. I have new tyres so just wanna swap them over onto new rims. 265 70 16 is the tyres I have ATM. I know stuff all about rims and tyres so I need some help. What rim size and width do I need to order? What stud pattern and what offset (I want a bit of dish on the rims without them hanging out of the guards too much). Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Anyone know any good suppliers in Sydney?

Thanks,

Matt

I have kings rims 16x8 with +20 offset. This is a littls dish and sit fluh with the gaurds with my 75 series tires on.

Cheers guys. Now I understand that any 6 stud pattern will fit, hilux, cruiser etc? Am I correct? Just not the d40 right?

Thanks

d22 as standard is +40 offset, 7inch wide in alloys or 6 inch wide in steel rims.

d22 comes with 205r16s on the dx and str have 265/70/16s standard.

if you keeping standard tyre size you could also get away with stock offsets.
Legals you can change your track 50mm, this means you can legaly move to a +15 rim (25mm each side, totaly track change of 50mm).

obviously if your going silly with the tyres, you will need a bigger offset than that anyway

+20 will be fine with those tyres (31s) dont get bogged down on the offset thing to much. Im assuming its an STR with the over-fenders and what not so you will be fine

Yeah it's an str with the flares. So you think I can get away with anything more than +20? Or just play it safe with the +20. Just not a fan of sunnys that have stuff all dish on them. Looks horrible. Anyone got a pic of a +20 on their ute?

Matt

honestly mate you can go zero offset as you are not going super wide tyre, it wont pose to much issues for you at all. The main issue is on flex wide tyres hit the flares/guards.

if you are not rock climbing mate you wont have to much problems

Sweet as might just try get +10 or something. I don't run wide tyres anyway and my 4x4ing is just on the beach these days. Thanks again.

Matt

Would I be able to run standard land cruiser rims with standard land cruiser off set at +30.. Can get a set fairly cheep and
Interested.

Latest posts

Back